Sunday, August 4, 2013



The Gamer
My names is James Cairns I am a professional gamer and have been gaming since I was 9 years old. Over the years of video games I have won several tournaments and awards. In late 2007 I became one of many Xbox live achievement junkies but due to the absurd amount of gamer score cheating i was discouraged from any leader board registration and now with everything seemingly under control and enforced, In March 2013 I decided to register a new Xbox Live profile being proud of my nick name and favorite number, the gamer tag, "IrishWarrior022" was born. I joined several leader boards and like well known gamer Raymond Cox, my goal was to someday reach 1,000,000 gamer score.
I currently live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Being Canadian I would also like to represent the Canadian gaming scene on the gamer score leader boards where current Canadian gamer, SMRNOV resides respectfully as #1.
On November 22, 2013 the next generation of gaming arrived in which I was there, cash in hand buying the Xbox One, Day One console. Being a very competitive person I decided to add another goal in addition to my already high goal of 1,000,000 gamer score I want to be one of the top 10 gamers on the Xbox One console for gamer score and possibly #1 in Canada, establishing myself as truly one of the great gamers of the generation.
My journey will be long and demanding at times but I encourage your support and hope you follow me on my goals.

IrishWarrior022

No comments:

Post a Comment