Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2014 Competition Results

2014 was my first full year with the Xbox One and found myself competing among the top 10 Xbox One gamer's for gamer score on the True Achievements leader boards. I ended the year on a high note placing #1 in Canada for Xbox One gamer score and a top 10 overall finish on the Xbox One despite spending a lot of time still playing Xbox 360. Here are my competition and challenge results...

2014

  • 360 Voice Xbox One Gamer Score Challenge (yearly event) - 4th Place
  • 360 Voice Ironman Challenge (yearly event) - 12th Place
  • 360 Voice Monthly Gamer Score winner (August) - 1st Place
  • Stallion83's "Achievement Bros" First team to 1 Billion XP in Forza Horizon 2. I finished 2nd overall in XP earned in total on the team despite joining 3 days after the event took place.

I am looking forward to 2015 and expect to push myself harder and hopefully establish myself as one of the elite gamer's on Xbox Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment